Diabetes Care Program
Control the risk before diabetes controls you!
Diabetes affects over 25 million people in the US alone, and is one of the most common diseases in the world today. Over 10 million more have symptoms that relate to the onset of diabetes.
Are you one of them?
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
Debilitating and life-threatening, diabetes is a big health threat to all, especially to anyone who has a history of the disease in the family, is in their mid 40s, has a Body Mass Index above the average, and suffers from high cholesterol and blood pressure.
Even if you are at risk for developing diabetes or already suffer from this disease, you can still live your life to the fullest! Coarsegold Pharmacy offers diabetes screening, specialized care and personalized treatment plans to help you manage diabetes, and live a long and happy life.
We offer a dedicated Diabetes Care Program which includes:
- Diabetes screening & testing
- Diabetes management training & information
- On-duty pharmacist for face-to-face counseling
- Medication monitoring & reliable prescription refills
- Preventing complications
- Blood glucose testing
- Insulin education
- Vision loss prevention recommendations, as a result of diabetic-related DME
- Advice on physical activity and pregnancy with diabetes
- Quarterly community educational meetings
Medication alone is not enough – Coarsegold Pharmacy Wellness and Compounding is your go-to source for diabetes information, professional advice and community support.